All fees associated with the CCHP exam are necessary in helping candidates gain their designation. Before the exam process can begin, the Work Experience Portfolio
and the Registration and Exam
fees must all be paid in full and submitted to the Registrar
prior to writing the exam. For excellent preparation, please explore the wide variety of industry-specific study resources
as well. All other fees assist candidates with their preparation, discrepancies, or usage of the designation.
See the detailed chart below for all CCHP Designation fees:
2017 CCHP Pricing Options
- Based on National Occupational Standards
- Receive a pass/fail, and a breakdown of each category
- Mimics the questions on the CCHP exam
CCHP Designation Exam
- This exam package includes the Work Experience Portfolio, Registration forms, and the CCHP Exam.
- 300 multiple choice questions
- Online, on-demand, 24/7
- Receive certificate, transcript, and a CCHP pin with passing grade
NOS HACCP Coordinator, Full Standard and Checklist
- Top study tool for CCHP exam
- Standards help overcome HR challenges
- Increase efficiency and food safety standards
Developing a HACCP Plan manual, E-Book
- Provides professionals with the knowledge and practical experience necessary to develop a HACCP plan
- Course developed by FPHRC
|Developing HACCP Plan
|Refund if application is not approved **
* The Food Processing Human Resources Council (FPHRC) reserves the right to updates fees as required.
**Prices listed are charged in USD by third-party testing provider. Prices are listed in CAD to represent the exchange rate.