The most useful way to prepare for the exam is to review your experiences as a HACCP professional, and know the National Occupational Standards. But even if you have the proper study materials, the key to success is proper planning beforehand:
- Plan ahead and don’t leave studying to the last minute.
- Use the NOS HACCP Full Standard and Checklist for a refresh in what you already know, what you don’t know, and what you can improve on.
- Seek advice from your superiors and co-workers.
- Use the offered study materials, such as the Practice Exam.
- Schedule your time. Review the material everyday, and master different categories at a time.