Food Processing Skills Canada is pleased to offer the Canadian Certified HACCP Professional Designation to individuals looking to advance their careers in the food and beverage manufacturing industry. This professional designation demonstrates food safety skills and competencies.
Develop your career by becoming:
- A food safety leader
- An industry expert
As a Canadian Certified HACCP Professional, employers can rely on you to lead the most current food safety practices, standards, and training in their facility.
Step by Step Video
To ensure a smooth process throughout this exam, Food Processing Skills Canada has clearly outlined the 8 steps it takes for candidates to gain their CCHP status. Food Processing Skills Canada makes it easy to register, write the exam, and renew your designation in 8 easy steps!
If you have any questions along the way, do not hesitate to contact us.
Food Processing Skills Canada
Main Phone: (613) 237-7988
Discover What We Have to Offer
- Based on National Occupational Standards
- Receive a pass/fail, and a breakdown of each category
- Mimics the questions on the CCHP exam
CCHP Designation Exam
- This exam package includes the Work Experience Portfolio, Registration access, and the CCHP Exam.
- 300 multiple choice questions
- Online, on-demand, 24/7
- Receive certificate, transcript, and a CCHP pin with passing grade
NOS HACCP Coordinator, Full Standard and Checklist
- Top study tool for CCHP exam
- Standards help overcome HR challenges
- Increase efficiency and food safety standards
Developing a HACCP Plan manual, E-Book
- Provides professionals with the knowledge and practical experience necessary to develop a HACCP plan
- Course developed by FPSC
* Food Processing Skills Canada (FPSC) reserves the right to updates fees as required.